Friday, February 1, 2013

The BIG Move-outski

Yes that was a very bad play on the movie title The Big Lebowski and no I am not ashamed.

I feel no shame as of today I am a free blogger! I am no longer connected to the Blogger ties that bind.

I, Claudine Jaboro, now have my own domain! Yes! I took the leap and plunged into the vast and glorious world of the inter-web or webber-net...whatever!

So you may now find me and my new bright and shiny blog more aptly named "My World" (because that my friends is exactly what Fiction, Family and Science is...my world!) at claudinejaboro.com.

Look at me!!! I'm a dot com!!!...And an idiot yes I know.

But seriously you must at least take a moment to celebrate the little things, right?

Ok the party's over. The glasses are dry.

Now head on over to my new site and check out my newest blog post! Pretty please! :)

Oh and check out the site too if you have some time. I'd love to hear your thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment